INFORMATION AND REQUEST FOR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA According to art.13 of UE 679/2016 Regulation
By providing us with your Personal Data, we invite you to read this information, indicating that “Personal Data” means, in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016, all the information relating to his person who spontaneously provides us and the additional information we will need to detect during the intercurrent relationship and in the performance of the services you have requested, in order to be able to supply our products and / or services.
In principle, for our Activity, it is also not necessary to process data qualified as “particular categories of personal data” (health status or other sensitive information), as they are not necessary for the purposes of the intercurrent relationship.
The access and its use presuppose the acceptance of all terms, conditions and warnings, without exception, by the user of the terms described herein and their possible modifications, if they become necessary, which must be periodically verified by the user himself for his better knowledge and information.
- Source of personal data: personal data in possession of angiodroid.com are collected directly from the Data Subject at the time of entering their personal data in the appropriate fields provided in the dedicated page in the Application.
- Purposes of the treatments – the Data are collected and processed with the exclusive purpose of the correct and complete execution of our activity towards you (pre-contractual, contractual, related to the supply of the requested products and / or services, technical assistance, commercial and statistics), with all only the necessary and indispensable treatments. The contact data (telephone and e-mail) may be used to send communications regarding the current relationship, or for direct marketing purposes and for sending commercial / promotional communications. Finally, with some Data we will keep the records required by law, both accounting and other (administrative and accounting purposes, fulfillment of legal obligations).
- Legal conditions for processing – in the context of our business, your personal data will be processed in compliance with the general principles of lawfulness, necessity, correctness, relevance and non-excess, based on the fulfillment of pre-contractual agreements or contractual obligations , in fulfillment of legal obligations or pursuit of legitimate interests
- Processing methods – the data are processed by us both manually, and the relative paper documentation will be correctly maintained and protected for as long as necessary for processing, either through our. computer system, and in this case will be recorded on computer media protected with appropriate security measures.
- Retention period – the data processed will be stored in our protected archives for as long as necessary on the basis of the requested Services, including after-sales or periodic assistance. Once the requested activity has been completed, the data can be deleted or stored for documentation purposes only (if it is necessary) or for historical and / or statistical purposes (in this case in a pseudonymised form), except for the fiscal data that will be kept for a period corresponding to legal obligations. The contact data for marketing purposes will be used until the revocation of the relative consent issued.
- Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated – Personal data may also be disclosed in the event of a request to the Competent Authorities in the legal / legislative field in accordance with current legislation.
The data processed by angiodroid.com are not subject to dissemination.
- Rights as an interested party – we inform you that, as an interested party, you have all the rights provided for by the Regulations: art. 15 (Right of Access), art. 16 (Right of Rectification), art. 17 (Right to Cancellation), art. 18 (Right of Limitation of treatment), art. 20 (Right to data portability), art. 21 (Right of Opposition). You also have the right to revoke at any time the consent given to the processing of data, the Revocation takes effect from the moment we become aware of it and does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent previously given. Finally, he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In some cases (cancellation, limitation, opposition) the exercise of its rights may not make it possible, in whole or in part, the provision of services and / or services in its favor.
All rights described are exercised with a request made without formalities to the Data Controller, also through a designated person, to whom appropriate feedback is provided without delay.
- Holder of data processing – the Data Controller is the undersigned Company Angiodroid Srl, with registered office in San Lazzaro di Savena (BO) Via Caselle 76, in the person of the legal representative, for the provisions of Regulation 679/2016, at the registered office of the be contacted for the purposes of Regulation 2016/679 to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency obligations Medtech – Confindustria
Obbligo di Trasparenza Medtech – Confindustria Dispositivi Medici
I dati sono presentati in forma aggregata a questo link.
I trasferimenti sono stati effettuati nel rispetto delle normative fiscali vigenti, valuta in euro.
Data are presented in aggregate form at this link.
The transfers were made in compliance with current tax regulations, currency in euro (€).