ANGIODROID – THE CO2 INJECTOR
ANGIODROID THE CO2 INJECTOR is the Innovative and Exclusive Carbon Dioxide Injector
for Peripheral Interventional Angiography below the Diaphragm.
The Technology has been developed into our Laboratories during the last 5 years
in cooperation with well-known Private and Public Hospitals as well as Italian University.
The practise of the CO2 provides significant benefits and a very low rate of complications
compared with iodinated contrast.
- Defines with precision the amount of gas to be injected into the vessel
- Defines Volumes and Pressures of injection (automation, security and repeatability of the procedure)
- Guarantees a Constant Injection pressure of the gas during the procedure allowing the repeatability of the procedure and obtaining an excellent quality of imaging
- Ensures complete removal of the air contained in the catheter. None Air Contamination Risk caused by manual operation
Main Technical Aspects:
- Digital Volume Doses Setting
- Digital Pressure Injection Setting
- Fast Automatic Reload (20 seconds) for repeatable injection
- High accuracy of the set pressure injection
- High accuracy of the set volume doses
- Dual microcontroller to ensure high performance and high safety
- Remote controller (Pending) to start the injection
- Possibility to save each injection settings for different districts Touch screen console